Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stung By Wasp...

Went to the beach again today as the weather takes up lovely. As we were walking up to our usual spot, felt something stinging my right hand. And I did something like, getting rid of the "Thing" that was stinging me. Oh my God, only when I looked we realise it was a wasp (as I had my hands behind my back) but everything was too late then. Got stung and immediate starts to swell. I think I have allergic reaction to the venom in the sting as I'm itchy all over.

It's now almost 10 hours since I got stung, the swelling is getting worse. :*(

4 comments:

阿思 said...

你要挺”幸运“的吧! 为什么它会看上你?
刚吃过甜的吗?

我对蜜蜂过敏, 如果被叮到的话, 就会肿得像面包一般大。

没办法了, 就等着肿慢慢消吧, 要几天呢。
右手还是左手?

Joyce said...

真的太“幸运”了哦!

有没有看医生?

好好保重哦!

Arys said...

有看過醫生了吧...那事後很痛耶....

Zoë said...

阿思,joyce,arys...
手都好了,但也留下了疤痕。。!! :(
被叮后立刻就肿了而且还肿了3天才消。。。!!
现在见到蜜蜂都怕。。。!!