Monday, August 01, 2005

Happy Birthday to my loving daughter Éimhear YiWen!!





Just finished wrapping Éimhear presents and put up all the decorations!! Took some pictures and can't wait to see Éimhear's reaction in the morning! I know you guys are going to say "She is only 1 and how she gonna knows what is going on!!" But the way we look at it is when years to come when she looks back she can see what we did for her and celebrate her 1st birthday with her!!We bought Éimhear her 1st car today, instead of putting the stickers that came with the car we put Winnie the Pooh stickers (Pimp my ride)!! It looks more girlier now...!! We are thrilled with the result!!I finally made the rice krispies cakes, there are about 106 of them laying on the table at the moment, I did some in my way, which I used butter, dark choc and golden syrup.....!! And half of them just mixed with carlbury milk choc...!! Which is better? Will know tomorrow as the kids can be so cruel sometimes that they will tell you the truth!! Well, I better go to bed and still have lots to do in the morning!!Nite nite!!

No comments: