Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hectic morning!!

Was talking to my dearest husband till 4am this morning. Got up at 7am, I'm knacker as I had only 3 hrs sleep!! :-(

Went to dim sum with my parents and my nephew Kah Jun. We have to look after him for a few days as his mother went in to labour this morning! Gonna pay a visit to the hospital later!!

Kah Jun was screaming his head off to go for a nap! I think Michelle normally go to bed with him so he needs his mum by his side!! We spent half an hour to convince him that when he wakes up later, he will see his parents!!He cried himself to sleep...!! Poor thing! Thank god, Éimhear goes to bed herself 'cause we trained her when she was only 4 months old, never wanted us to stay by her side at all!

It's gonna be a busy week ahead, I think I should go for a nap the same time Éimhear goes!! Power nap is good!!

No comments: