Thursday, August 04, 2005

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream!

I was bored in the house, so brought Éimhear and my sis in law Amanda to the shopping centre just up the road!!
After we finished the shopping, we stopped at the ice cream stall and ordered a 99 cone for Amanda, an empty cone for Éimhear and mint choc chip ice cream for myself!!I didn't know how I managed to have the ice cream as I had 2 bag of nappies in my left hand and my right hand was on the pram!! 'Hmm, it's delicious.' I said. You will never guess, by the time I was about to take another bite, the fecking ice cream fell and landed on Éimhear head!!Typical, why landed on her head, not the bloody floor instead? It was hilarious though, Éimhear turned around and looked at me as if she was saying 'What the hell...'! Her expression was so funny...!! I had to bring her to the toilet and got her cleaned!! I should have took a picture of her, I hadn't got the camera with me though!! I am still laughing at the incident!!
How the hell did it happen...!!

2 comments:

Apple said...

You really make me laugh.. I really dunno impression Éimhear on that time..

Zoë said...

Neither do I remember!!I don't think she will remembers the incident when she gets older!!Will remind her though! : )