Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Trip to the Pasar Malam!

Went to the dentist the other day, thought of getting my teeth filling while I'm here since it's much more cheaper compares to the price in Dublin, which is 80 Euro/filling !I was shock as I don't need any filling in the end!! Well, tell you the truth, they don't have the updated x-ray facility, they won't be able to tell even if I need a filling unless I tell them which tooth is killing me or sensitive!!

Was in the Pasar Malam (Night Market) tonight with Éimhear, my nieces and my nephew! They were having something to eat at the kinda Steamboat stall, while I was waiting I cooked a stick of 4 fishballs for Éimhear. She had a piece of steam bread afterward! Animal, she is!!
I was so looking forward for tonight as I would like to get the Mee Goreng. Unfortunately, the stall is not there anymore!! :-(

Have to get up early in the morning. I'm going to cook my mum the Hai Nan Chicken Rice. I haven't been really cooking for my parents since I was here. What a daughter I'm!!

Just received a msg from my darling hubby, he rang my dentist for me to ask them for my file. Thank god, they are alright with faxing over the file. I can get my teeth done here!! Save me money...!!

Thanks a million to my loving hubby!! I Love You!!

No comments: