Monday, August 22, 2005

Arrived Home!!

I'm so proud of myself that I did it all on my own!! From Dublin airport to Amsterdam then transited to Malaysia! I'm glad that I'm home but the leaving was sad. I was crying every time I think of Ted and I wanted him to come with us so badly, but well, there will be a next time!! The air hostess was very helpful and every time there was the bump sure she came to me first and fasten Éimhear seat bell for me!! But she forgot about my baby bassinet and Éimhear ended up slept on my shoulder for as long as 2 hours!! Poor me....!! It was a tiring but enjoyable flight, I should say!!

The minute I got in the car, we drove all the way to Kampar as there was a function held at 6pm. My mum couldn't believe how much I fed Éimhear, basically she ate everything that night, especially the shark fin soup... Ummmm....Yummy!! We never got home till 12am!! Thank god Éimhear slept through the night and I had a good night sleep too!!

Went to the market this morning with mum and my niece and nephew!! Guess what Éimhear was pointing at in the market? She pointed at those chicken that are locked in the cage. I took some video to show her lovely daddy. The funniest thing was wherever I go, sure there will be someone saying "God, look at that baby, she is so cute!" or "God, her eyes are so big!" or "She looks like a western baby!". I like those compliments....Hahaa!!

No comments: