Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bloody weather!!

It's been raining none stop for the last few days and the weather seems to stay like this for the rest of the day!! Errrr....!!Summer is over? What will the weather be like on Monday?!!! I have to say a prayer!!
I didn't really want to get up this morning at all, I haven't recovered from the bloody cold....!! Blame the weather...!!! Gonna have to get the last bits and pieces for the party today and decorate the house tomorrow!! I can't wait to get on the bouncy castle tomorrow as it will be here 1st thing in the morning!!
Just received a phone call from Mei. She told me that my bro's son in M'sia needs an operation in his lung, god, poor him, he is only 18months!! Hey guys, let say a prayer for him....!! Thanks!!

3 comments:

coconino said...

oh poor little thing, i will pray for ur nephew...

Zoë said...

Thanks Cat!!

williamoliver172 said...

I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job. Parasailing Faro Vilamoura Algarve Portugal