Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Harry Potter!!

Went to late night shopping on Friday night at 11pm as the book ~ Harry Potter launched after 12am....!! Can you believe that we actually queued for the book instead of a concert or a pub or a disco? I was laughing myself as this was the 1st time ever I did that....!! I'm glad that we got the book though!!
Went to my sister's to keep an eye on her kids and the baby Nicole who she looks after as Sis and bro-in-law are having a romantic holiday in Paris!! I got a terrible fright as I found a lump on her tummy while changing her nappy!!God, she is only 8 months old !! I confirmed the lump with my sister-in-law and Ted. Ted got in touch with his mum, his mum said we better off bringing her to the hospital!! So I rang Nicole's mum, I told her what happened and asked her to take the night off, guess what her reply was:"It's very busy at the moment(restaurant), I'm afraid I can't get the night off!!", I was like:"What the hell, she is your F**king daughter!! Is money more important than her health??". Long story short, we picked the mother up and ran into the hospital!! We waited for nearly 4 hours and doctor said it is Hernia!! She's booked in for the operation next week!! Because of Nicole's incident, her father resigned, stay at home minding her instead of her mother!! Ted hates the idea of hiring a nanny to look after your own baby 24/7, he still think it's cruel not to mind your own baby!! Hope everything gonna be alright for Nicole!!

No comments: