Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Faro-Albufeira


Spent a week in Albufeira with my family and in-laws!! Éimhear enjoyed her 1st holiday away, she was in the pool every single day and wouldn't let me take her out at all!! The minute I had the towel around my shoulder, she would automatically scream; as if she saw a "monster"!! Poor me...!!

We went to bull-fight one night and it wasn't what we were expected and what we saw on the TV!! I can't believe that children are allowed to see it too!! It was a long hours show and we were thrilled that the bull won at the end as "nature fight back" even though few peoples were injured. Thank god the bull wasn't killed after the show!!

We are so very depressed after returning home....!! May be it's because it was such a great holiday and it was the 1st time that Ted's whole family came along!

Can you believe we're already planning for our next holiday away in August to Albufeira again?!!

No comments: