Friday, July 22, 2005

Night Mare!!

Mei came over to my house with my nieces tonight along with Ted present!! He was over the moon as Mei got him the samurai's sword set!! We were all chit-chatting about her holiday in Paris and how did it go and so on....!! Mei was asking me about Nicole incident, so she decided to give Nicole parents a ring!!
I was there when Mei was on the phone! I was so pissed off as the father put the blame on us by saying that Mei didn't tell him that she was away to Paris for a week, if he knew that he would have took the week off to mind Nicole !! Now he is back at work and he is sending Nicole to his relative instead?? It's understandable if the parents take Nicole home and look after her themselves, but why did they send her to someone else again? By doing that, they are kinda telling people that it was us who got Nicole into that state!! I'm so upset as I never expected my best friend said that behind my back! I was thinking, if we didn't care, we could have just hide it from them, send Nicole home to them the next day without letting them know what happened to her! But, that's not me.......!!

No comments: