Thursday, July 28, 2005

Part Time Worker!!

Have to get up early since I'm going in to Ted's office to give him a hand with the jewellery stands that suppose to be sent out this weekend to the shops!! Not loads but 30 stands. Ted's boss expected me to finish 3 stands a day, I was like 'Yup, if I only have to do the de-bagged then hang them up. Not to de-bagged, PRICE THEM then hang them up...!!'. I will be lucky to get 2 stands done a day!! The boss asked me this favor as he thinks Chinese workers are better and quicker than Irish workers.
I have ordered the cake for Éimhear birthday, I wanted to order the Winnie the Pooh as we try to have a Winnie the Pooh theme, unfortunately, they haven't got any novelty kits in the Pooh. Had to order Snow white and seven Dwarfs instead!!I better go as I'm running late....!! Tata!!

2 comments:

coconino said...

hey didn't know u have a blog... nice pics!

Zoë said...

Thanks!! Hope you didn't mind I added your link to mine!!