Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Dinner!!

Teddy was planning to cook me the Valentine's dinner at 4pm. So I sent him to the shop by himself to get the ingredients that he wanted for the surprise dinner. He returned at 7pm and cooked the girls some dinner then I got the girls ready for bed and read them stories while Ted was busying getting our romantic dinner ready for us.

When I finished the stories reading. Quickly change into something dressy as have to make an effort even though we are having the dinner at home. The table was nicely set and romantic, I was really pleased!! The dinner(Sirloin Steak) was surprisingly delicious, we were quite full after the portion with a glass or 2 red wines!! (So from now on, the Valentine's dinner gonna be a dinner for 2 at home!!)

10 comments:

mei er said...

Jrus jrus jrus jrus~~~~~

乐萱 の美丽新世界 said...

wow, romantic!
jrus too ... :P

SiewChin-Mambi said...

super jealous.....;>>

Anggie's Journal said...

u lucky lady ...!!!! that is very nice of ur hub... what a great couple !!

Elaine 球~ said...

羡慕~~~~

Unknown said...

haha...sweet..
got time come visit my blog..

Joyce said...

很甜哦!

elaine said...

瓦老。。。jrus nia ! 有了几个小孩,还可以有心思弄情人节大餐吃。。。

Miaoy said...

哇,羡慕死人,老公煮的,还弄到那么美。。。

Zoë said...

美儿,stacy,mambi,球,10,joyce,miaoy
你们别jrus/羡慕我啦!!
我也是很难才有一餐浪漫晚餐的!!(弄晚餐可以省很多列。。)
还好当晚孩子们都睡了。。。不然就不能好好的享受咯!!

anggie,
have to admit that,I'm really lucky!!

kikochan,
Will cisit your blog when I've got time!! :)