Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Birthday!!

The day started with Teddy making breakfast, he brought Éimhear down to write my birthday card while I was getting ready. The card was lovely, Daddy helped her draw her hand on the card with lots of kisses. We then decided to go to the park for a picnic. Teddy got the things ready and off we went.

It was very nice there, nice and relaxing, we had great fun with Éimhear messing around.Took some nice photos. Then Teddy brought me out for dinner, just the two of us, it was lovely, I had rack of ribs and Teddy had steak. Teddy was going to get the staff to come over to sing me a Happy Birthday,(while he ran to the loo), but we were to embarassed to do so. Later that night Teddy snuck up a little dessert for me with a candle on it, as at the moment I can't eat cakes, baby wont let me. So nice of him, he had to eat the dessert for me.







2 comments:

Apple said...

Happy belated birthday .. :)

Zoë said...

Thanks!!