Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Teddy's hospital visit!

Early start this morning, getting Ted and Éimhear ready so we can beat the traffic. Forgot school holiday, so got there an hour earlier!I wasn't waiting too long and Teddy was called it to do his test. But when he went through, it would be another 2 hours for the test to be done.The test was Endoscopy(Camera Test).

Was called to pick him up but when I arrived I was send in the the recovery room but Teddy was knocked out again, the nurse said that when he woke up initialy, he was vomitting everywhere so they has to give him another injection. Just as well Éimhear was as sleep in the pram too! It would be another hour before he would finally come through, and when he came through he still felling sick and groggy all the way home! Drove home still doozy (i.e. Drunk) with his face in a blue plastic bag and it cost me 15 cent gov tax. And all Ted kept saying is "I'm sorry....!" I was like "Will you bloody shut up, feck sake, I'm try to drive" At the back Éimhear kept saying "Dad..dy, Dad....dy......"!!

Now finally he's a bit better and try to sleep it off.

No comments: