Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Baby's 1st scan!

Just came back from the cinema, went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire then picked up Éimhear from Mei, she was still up when we arrived which was 10:30pm.

Teddy took a half day today as he came with me to the hospital for an early pregnancy scan due to me collapsing on Saturday with a severe stomach pain. The nurse sent me in for another scan today just to make sure everything is alright and I'm not having an Ectopic pregnancy. Thank God! Can't believe we saw the baby's heartbeat thru the scan at 2 months and yet he/she is only 1.4cm (normally, you only get the 1st scan at about 4 months)! Everything is as what we planned, we are thrilled!! It's still an early stage though (Fingers crossed)!

Ever since Éimhear took her few steps, you hardly get her to sit in the pram now. Like today, I had to take her out and let her walk around in the shop. Of course, I kept an eye on her. She was so cute and funny, everytime she saw a baby, she would
run up to him/her to give the baby a kiss and a hug. I didn't really know how I should react, should I stop her before she runs or encourage her to give the baby a kiss or a hug!

2 comments:

coconino said...

hey congratulations on a 2nd baby!!

Zoë said...

Thanks!!