Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Hello there....,been home for 1 week now.Haven't got the chance to go near the computer and do some update at all as the Girls they kinda make strange to my dad and brothers!!

Well, the whole trip coming home was really rush,rush,rush...! And what really drove me mad was when we checked in at Dublin airport, the girl gave me different seat which was really ridiculous as she put us down as I'm sitting with Caoimhe, then Éimhear and Clíona sit beside some stranger on their own!!! Requested her to change the seat, but her excuse was I can't get the seat from my system,you can change it at London!!(Teresa(Ted's sister), we wont go on holiday unless you are there to check us in!!) So the minute we arrived at London, we went straight to the Cathay's counter. The girls there was really helpful and she did her best to arrange the seat for the 8 of us. The whole flight from London to Hk took about 10hrs 30mins. Myself and my sister was taking turn to look after the kids. Éimhear and Clíona both got sick...when we arrived at Hk airport, we were the last to get out as we had to change their clothes and try to clean them up abit. Thus, I left my Canon Ixus 60 Camera behind!!!!! Aiihhh, the pictures that I took for the girl are gone...can't show Ted!!

Kuala Klang's Water fall...!!


My Birthday's Celebration.






Stay tune for more pictures....!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eccoconnorHi Honey thanks for the pics they are great,they make me wish i could speed up time so i can be with you all,You are right the girls are getting big, cant believe Eimhear on the bike, Cliona is starting to look abit like Eimhear esp in one of the photos where she is wearing a green top. Is that Caoimhe sweeting with the water rolling down her face? They are so cute, oh yeah, eh so are you baby, you look as lovely as ever. You do really, looks as if you have a bit of a tan, I better work on mine.
I miss you very much, all of you, cant wait to see you all.
Talk to you soon
Love and Miss You:*