Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sad Goodbye!

Picked up mum and dad from my brother at 12pm and headed to the airport. The weather suited how I felt, raining and miserable! Had a bit of a chat in the car on the way out then met up with the rest of the family in the airport.

Made sure they had everything organized eg, passports, tickets, bags not over weight. Luckily Teresa, Teddy's sister had organized everything for them, all we had to do is put the bags thru. No hassles at all. Things start to get abit more emotional when we started taken some good bye photos like Eimhear kissing them all good bye. I was trying to hold the tears back but we couldn't, daddy pretended he needed to go straight thru in a hurry but you know why, he couldn't face all of us crying. Especially mummy and Amanda, Heng, Hoe, really tried to fight it. But you could tell they were upset, poor Jane didn't really know what was going on (hope she doesn't forget us)! Waited for them to go out of sight with a last wave good bye, we headed back home...!!

Got back to the house, house empty now, which made it a little more sadder knowning they were gone even though is nice to have our house back to ourselves. Teddy decided to bring me to the cinema to take my mind off for a while. It worked a bit but still down and I guess I'll be like that for a few days! I miss them...!!


No comments: