Monday, January 09, 2006

Hospital Appointment!

Woke up this morning at 7:55am, I was like "Oh Shit..., I'm late for the appointment!" My appointment was booked for 8:45am. Traffic was very bad this morning due to first day back to school....!

Arrived there at 9:30am and got the parking spot right outside the hospital, wasn't too bad at all, I thought I'm gonna be spent like more than 15mins to find a spot on the road...!! Thank God!

The queue to see the doctor wasn't that long as I was expected, I was called in within 15mins. But spent 30mins waiting for the blood scan afterward. Thank God, I have got enough blood to give this time round compare with last pregnancy, they were taking like 5 bottles of bloods and I hadn't got enough blood so they had to try my other arm instead, unfortunately still haven't got enough in the end...!! My arms were bruise for days!!

1 comment:

coconino said...

goodness. u really need to take care of ur body, pls follow some chinese remedy if u can. :)