Sunday, December 11, 2005

Time to put up my feet and relax...!!

Reindeer "Thank God", everything is done and the house is spotless clean and we finally put up the icecicle light on the gutter last night. Teddy and I was argueing over something stupid last night and we couldn't possibly remembered whether this is the 3rd or the 4th Christmas in the house!! Teddy was right, this is our 4th christmas together and is the 2nd Christmas for Éimhear!!

Éimhear has been very good since we have the Christmas tree up and she loves the lights in the house. There are 3 reindeers in the garden and she keeps pointing at them and says"liang liang (nice nice),靓靓!" (she speaks Cantonese as well as English!)

When I was cleaning the house today, she was following me around and I had to bath her after I cleaned the 2 toilets and the bathroom as her sleeves were ringing wet since she put her hands over the shower head when I rinse the bath. It was very funny..!!

Here are some pictures of the house!!

Daa,daa....................






No comments: