Saturday, October 22, 2005

Disappointment......!!

I was so looking forward to get the newspaper today! The minute I looked at the paper, my face just dropped as Éimhear is not in the runner up of "Heinz Little Treasures 2005". I spent ages to try to get out of the mood, thanks Ted who cheered me up and telling me that Éimhear is actually one of the 40 cutest babies in Leinster! He is right, I shouldn't be upset over it.

Went to phoenix Park today with Ted, Éimhear, mummy, Amanda and Jane today. I always complaint about how cold and miserable the Autumn weather could be but surprisingly today was very mild and I actually enjoyed the whole evening.

Éimhear was walking on the grass for the 1st time, she was very nervous though! We brought some breads with us to feed the ducks, but Éimhear ended up finished them instead, so funny! She is at the stage of copying everything off you, like crossed your arm, thumbs up or tried to sing "Twinkle, twinkle little star...".


No comments: